A space for young people in school years 7 to 12 to explore and grow in the Christian faith.
Our Nazarene Youth International (NYI) group is mainly meeting via Zoom at the moment but we hope to move towards gathering at church for some sessions as Government guidance allows and as we feel safe and ready.
Contact Jenny, Louise or another member of the Pastoral Team for Zoom details if you’d like to participate
Parental Consent Form (2020-21) CLICK HERE to complete online form
- Sunday November 29th 6:00pm-7:30pm on Zoom. Holy Spaces – Worshipping God everyday: Reverse Advent Calendar
- Sunday December 6th 1:30pm-4:00pm. Outdoor Christmas art project in the church garden (with gazebos if raining). Holy spaces – Sharing our Worship.
(Note: The December 6th event will not take place if Government advice does not permit this type of face-to-face youth work. We’ll confirm after December 2nd. Will confirm on WhatsApp on the day if it’s raining heavily)
- Sunday December 13th 6:00pm-7:30pm on Zoom. Holy Spaces – Reverse Advent Calendar catch-up and Games
- Friday December 18th 6:30pm on Zoom 8:00pm. Christmas Party and Games! Details below…
- Sunday December 20th 4:00pm-5:00pm. Join with our church community for our all-age outdoor Christingle Service in the church garden. See church website and newsletter for more details – info coming soon
Note about NYI meetings during Coronavirus: Youth Work is viewed as an essential service and specific guidance informs this area of our ministry. We’re closely monitoring the changing guidance from the Government and from the National Youth Agency as we meet online and move towards meeting in person. At the heart of any decisions we make we want to be sure to discuss these with young people and parents too.
NYUK Summer Camp
Every summer the NYUK South District organises a Youth Camp aimed at school years 7 to 12.
Details available each year. Unfortunately our usual 2020 camp was cancelled due to Covid-19 but there was a lot of fun through the online camp during August! Check the NYUK Facebook page for more updates or chat to Jenny or Louise (or contact one of the Pastoral Team)
A couple of times a year the NYUK South District organises a ‘Houseparty’ – a weekend of fun, games, and worship, usually at Nazarene Theological College, Manchester.
Details available via the NYUK Facebook page prior to each weekend event. Aimed at school years 7 to 12