A space for young people in school years 7 to 12 to explore and grow in the Christian faith.
Our Nazarene Youth International (NYI) group is mainly meeting via Zoom at the moment but we hope to move towards gathering at church for some sessions as Government guidance allows and as we feel safe and ready.
Contact Jenny, Steven F, Louise or another member of the Pastoral Team for Zoom details if you’d like to participate
Parental Consent Form (2020-21) CLICK HERE to complete online form
- Sunday January 10th 6:00pm-7:30pm on Zoom. New Year catch-up with Jenny and Steve
- Sunday January 24th 6:00pm-7:30pm on Zoom. Meet Steven our new Youth Work Student from Nazarene Theological College; Games
- Sunday February 7th 6:00pm-7:30pm. Discussion and games on Zoom. Discussion theme: Trusting in God
- Tuesday February 16th Pancake Church Social 5:00-6:00pm. Join for pancakes on Zoom (not an NYI event but everyone welcome!). Contact Nicole, or see website, newsletter, or Facebook for details. firstname.lastname@example.org
- THURSDAY February 18th Half Term Social. 7:00-8:00pm on Zoom. NYI Games Night!
- Sunday February 21st 6:00pm-7:30pm. Discussion and games on Zoom. Discussion theme: Jesus Changes Lives
- Sunday March 7th 6:00pm-7:30pm. Discussion and games on Zoom. Discussion theme: Generosity
- Sunday March 21st 6:00pm-7:30pm. Discussion and games on Zoom. Discussion theme: Curiosity and Conviction
- Sunday March 28th 6:00pm-7:30pm. Discussion and games on Zoom. Discussion theme: God’s Plan
- Saturday April 3rd (Depending on Government guidance!!! We’ll confirm nearer the time). 7:30pm-9:30pm Holy spaces – Outdoor Easter Prayer Stations (including fire pit). See full programme for more details.
Note about NYI meetings during Coronavirus: Youth Work is viewed as an essential service and specific guidance informs this area of our ministry. We’re closely monitoring the changing guidance from the Government and from the National Youth Agency as we meet online and move towards meeting in person. At the heart of any decisions we make we want to be sure to discuss these with young people and parents too. See our full programme for more details.
NYUK Summer Camp
Every summer the NYUK South District organises a Youth Camp aimed at school years 7 to 12.
August 18th-22nd, 2021. More details to come from the District. Check the NYUK Facebook page for more updates or chat to Jenny, Steven, or Louise (or contact one of the Pastoral Team)
A couple of times a year the NYUK South District organises a ‘Houseparty’ – a weekend of fun, games, and worship, usually at Nazarene Theological College, Manchester.
Details available via the NYUK Facebook page prior to each weekend event. Aimed at school years 7 to 12. Paused for this year due to Covid-19.