We recognise that worship can take many forms, including gathered times of worship on Sunday mornings. Here, our worship is planned and led by a range of people and we welcome participation from as may people as possible. Our morning services usually follow the Revised Common Lectionary readings and themes.
Early Church (online)
When: Various Sundays (usually monthly)
Contact us for details or if you would like to join our service online.
What to expect in this service: A liturgical service of worship around Communion. We usually include the celebration of events or feasts in the Church calendar within our worship time. Our service usually finishes around 9:45am but we encourage people to stay online to chat.
When: Every Sunday
Join us for worship in our church building and via Zoom (contact us if you would like to join our service online)*
*Meetings on the church premises are subject to change depending on Government Covid advice or restrictions. Please be aware that face-coverings must be worn in places of worship unless exempt.
What to expect in this service: Relaxed, all-age worship style with Communion, recognising the richness of the traditions of the Church through the ages and contemporary expressions of worship. Children’s resources or Sunday School are part of our time together.** We usually finish around 12:00pm, but we encourage people to stay and chat online or stay for a hot drink and chat if meeting on the premises.
** We’re still working towards a full return to Sunday School but our services include child-friendly and participative worship as well as activity packs for children to pick up on the way into church.
CLICK HERE for seven tips to help you engage with worship on Zoom
Other gathered worship
There are many opportunities throughout the year when we will worship and celebrate Christian festivals, grieve and lament together, celebrate and remember holy moments in our lives and find ways to worship wholly well.
Our church building is usually open each Wednesday morning and you’re welcome to pop in for a cuppa and a chat (10:30am-12:30pm). You’re also welcome to pop in to pray, receive prayer, light a candle, or find a quiet space in our garden area. Our Pastoral Team are available to talk with you too.* Come and visit!
*Please note that, although we have implemented Government guidance for places of worship during this time of Covid-19, we may need to cancel worship or meetings in the building at short notice in response to most Government recent advice or restrictions.
Everyone is welcome to our indoor or outdoor services at church. Since Covid rates are still quite high we are still trying to maintain a ‘safe capacity’ and therefore ask people to respect the following safety precautions.
We believe you can return to our church building and garden with confidence. Here are some of the safety measures we’re keeping in place for now:
- We ask you to sanitise your hands when you arrive and before you leave
- You’re welcome to wear a mask but this is your choice unless Government regulations change (we have some spares if you’ve forgotten yours)
- You might want to wear an extra layer. Our heating is on but our doors/windows are sometimes open to enable good ventilation so it may get a bit chilly
- We’d ask that you not attend if you have tested positive for Covid or if you think you might have Covid symptoms. We won’t ask for proof of this but trust that you’ll respect this request and feel free to join via Zoom
- You can sit where you choose but check that the person next to you is okay with this
- Communion is from individual cups at the moment, not a ‘common cup’
- Regular cleaning is in place
If you have any questions use the form below to drop us a line.